Based across Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, the team comprises professionals with an average 10+ years' experience in technology and VC investment, including post-investment management.
Managing Partner, Founder (Beijing)
- Jun is the Managing Partner of Kinzon Capital, which he founded in June 2016. He has over 20 years of experience in investment, corporate management and IT engineering.
- Jun's current focus areas cover Net Zero，Mobility，AI/Big Data, and digital healthcare. He is still very active in deal sourcing and overall portfolio management. He also spends significant time on providing value added services to portfolio companies
- Previously, Jun founded Fosun Kinzon Capital in 2013. As the chairman, he was responsible for the overall strategy, fund operations and investment decisions. Before Fosun Kinzon, Jun was the president of Xueda Education (NYSE: XUE) and led the company to achieve IPO on NYSE in 2010. Prior to Xueda, Jun worked for CDH Venture and McKinsey & Company. Jun started his career as a database and Internet software developer and product manager for Oracle and Amazon.com in the US.
- Jun holds an EMBA degree from PBCSF at TsingHua University, an MBA degree from Kellogg Northwestern, an MS degree in Computer Science from Iowa State University, and a BS degree in Computer Science from Peking University
DeepWise, WeDoctor, Ehome, Xpeng, Tangfeng, Poly-GCL, AIBee, Huazhu, Moviebook, Littlelights, Xueda
- 2021-08-30【宜信传承学院】昆仲资本王钧：找自己喜欢的事情，并持之以恒做下去 | 昆仲 · 人
Partner, Co-Founder (Beijing/Shanghai)
- Jack is a Partner of Kinzon Capital, which he co-founded in June 2016. He has over 15 years of experience in investment and business operations. Jack mainly focuses on Mobility，AI/Big Data and other early-stage technological innovations. He has been on the frontier leading deal execution with investments in BoChe, ZMT, Aibee, Teddy Mobile, Hecom, QuantGroup, Yi Tunnel, Rich Tech, Best Express, etc.
- Previously, Jack was the president of Fosun Kinzon Capital since April 2013. Before Fosun Kinzon, Jack worked for CDH Venture. Prior to CDH, Jack held positions at the investment banking department of Lehman Brothers, Venustech (A-share listed network security company) and EMC
- Jack holds an MBA degree from Yale University, an MA degree in Computer and Electrical Engineering from Iowa State University and a BS degree in Electrical Engineering from Tsinghua University. He is also pursuing an EMBA from PBCSF at TsingHua University
Hecom, Boche, AIBee, Quanzhi, Xiaodian, Teddy Mobile, BEST Inc
- 2021-05-17昆仲资本梁隽樟：AI赋能SaaS，用AI技术解决SaaS企业生产力 | 昆仲 · 论
Partner, Co-Founder (Shenzhen)
- Albert is a Partner of Kinzon Capital, which he co-founded in June 2016. He has over 15 years of experience in investment, business operation and entrepreneur. Albert mainly focuses on Mobility, intelligent manufacturing, enterprise service and other cutting-edge technology innovation. He has been on the front line leading deal execution with investments of Xpeng (NYSE:XPEV), Royole, Robosense, WeRide, Jiguang (NASDAQ:JG), MOSO (002660.SZ), SOOCAS, Supermonkey, etc.
- Previously, Albert was managing director of Fosun Kinzon Capital since December 2013. Before Fosun Kinzon, Albert was Chief Representative of IDG Capital Partners in Shenzhen. Prior to IDG, he co-founded Vnetoo, a leading online education solutions provider, which was successfully acquired by Philisense (300287.SZ). He started his career at China Great Wall Computer Group.
- Albert holds an EMBA degree from CKGSB, an MS in Information Technology from University of Malta and a BS from TianGong University. He also holds the CSRC Independent Director Qualification
Xpeng, Weride, RoboSense, Soocas, Lockin, ADAPS, Qiqitong, Aurora Mobile, Moso Power
- 2022-03-28昆仲资本姚海波：智能驾驶穿越投资周期 | 昆仲 · 论
- 2021-09-06昆仲资本姚海波：发现智能汽车的未来与机会 | 昆仲 · 论
Partner, Co-Founder (Shanghai)
- John is a Partner of Kinzon Capital, which he co-founded in June 2016. He has over 15 years of experience in investment and business operations. John mainly focuses on advanced manufacturing and mobility. He has been on the front line leading deal execution with investments of XianHui (688155.SH), Luoman (605289.SH), North Ocean Photonics, Molbase, eHi Car Service, Jia.com, Lvmama.com, Wacai, etc.
- Previously, John was managing director of Fosun Kinzon Capital since February 2014. Before Fosun Kinzon, John was a Vice President of CDH Venture. Prior to CDH, he was a strategic investment manager at Hewlett Packard
- John holds an MBA degree from CEIBS, and a BA degree in Economics from the Central University of Finance and Economics
Luoman, SK Automation Technology, North Ocean Photonics, Poly Pharm, Mobei, Ehi, Jia.com
- 2021-07-15昆仲资本吴子烁：半导体产业的跃迁中，挑战与机遇并存 | 昆仲 · 论
- 2020-12-30昆仲资本吴子烁：科技产业里的万亿级市场｜昆仲 ٠ 论
- 2020-08-13昆仲资本吴子烁：寻找"国产化"和垂直行业的交汇点｜昆仲 ٠ 述
Partner, Co-Founder (Beijing)
- Chris is a Partner of Kinzon Capital, which he co-founded in June 2016. He has over 16 years of experience in investment, bsiness operations, due diligence, as well as financial consulting and auditing. Chris is the CFO of the fund, and his previous investment interests include TMT and consumption sectors, and has led a number of deals including Jojo Academy, Pidan, Meituan (HKSE:03690), Wanda Sports (NASDAQ: WSG), American Well (NYSE: AMWL), etc.
- Previously, Chris was an Executive Director of Fosun Kinzon Capital from Dec 2015, and an Executive Director at Wanda Investment from Aug 2014 to Dec 2015. Prior to Wanda, he was a Director at GE Capital as well as a Group Vice President at iKang Healthcare Group (NYSE:KANG). Earlier in his career, he worked in PricewaterhouseCooper's Beijing and Houston office after starting his career at Ernst & Young
- Chris holds a BA degree from Capital University of Business and Economics. He is also a Certified Public Accountant of China (CICPA)
Jojo, Dianping.com, Pidan, Infront Sports
Executive Director (Shanghai)
- Mr. Sun is an Executive Director at Kinzon Capital, and focus on next-generation information technology and intelligent manufacturing sectors.
- Previously, Jason worked as a Senior Associate at Fosun Kinzon Capital, and a TMT Equity Research Analyst at Essence Securities.
- Mr. Sun holds a BE degree in Communications Engineering from Fudan University, and a MS degree in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University.
SK Automation, North Ocean Photonics, Teddy Mobile, KungFu Bean Molbase
Executive Director (Shenzhen)
- Foucses： New generation of electronic information, Green and low carbon, Intelligent manufacturing and Biomedical fields.
- Before joining Kinzon Capital, Jue served as the investment director of Green Pine Capital, during which time she led the investment and management of Zhiben Medical, JPT and other projects. Previously, Jue worked in the Deutsche Bank New York City office and participated in the listing and issuance of many Chinese stocks and Hong Kong stocks. She served as the Assistant Vice President of the Investment Department of State Street Global Asset Management, and has extensive experience in the primary and secondary markets.
- Ms. Zhang holds an MBA from Yale School of Management, and BS in Finance and Accounting from New York University, Stern School of Business.
Soocas, Robosense, Adaps Photonics, Xpeng（NYSE：XPEV）, Qiqitong
Executive Director (Beijing)
- Investment Focus: Consumer Business, Education and Technology. Focusing on the application of internet and technological innovation on general consumer business industries. Mr. Lv has extensive knowledge and experiences in accounting, auditing and valuation, while having considerable experiences and networking in venture capital investment industry.
- Before joining Kinzon Capital, Mr. Lv was Investment Director of Orient Star Capital and completed investment in SNK Japan, Suzhou Papergame, etc. Before that, Mr. Lv worked at Wanda Group Investment Co., Ltd as an investment manager and participated as a core team member in investment projects such as Swiss Infront Group, LeSports, Dianping etc. Early on, Mr. Lv also worked at Deloitte LLP London and Deloitte Financial Advisory Services Beijing.
- Mr. Lv holds a bachelor's degree in International Economics and Trade of Zhejiang University, and is qualified for both ACA and CFA
Deepwise, pidan, jojoreading, Shi Ji Yun An
- Focus: AI, Information Security, Net Zero Technology, Biotech
- Prior to Kinzon Capital, Xi undertook internships at Deutsch Bank, DuPont, Intel, TAL, where he participated in consulting, marketing and strategic investment work.
- Mr. Chen holds MA in Management and BA in Economics from Tsinghua University. He also holds a double degree of MA in Management from HEC Paris.
Moviebook, Tangfeng Energy, XEV, Zhizhangyi, Quanzhi Tech, Weimang Education, Shi Ji Yun An
Senior Investment Manager (Beijing)
- Focus: Cutting Edge ICT, Renewable Energy, Innovative Healthcare Technologies, etc
- During his MBA journey, Mr. Wang interned at Intel Capital, engaging in strategic investment. Previously, Mr. Wang worked for Huawei Technologies as director of solution sales. Before Huawei, he also worked for Ericsson as R&D engineer
- Mr. Wang holds MBA from UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business. He also holds a MS in Communications Engineering from Beijing Jiaotong University and a BS in Electrical Engineering from Capital Normal University
Investment Analyst (Shenzhen)
- Focus: Cutting Edge Technology, Consumer Electronics, Transportation Technology, SaaS, etc. Within Kinzon Capital, Mr. Deng completed investment research in many fields, such as robotics, industrial vision, smart home, smart transportation, new energy, Martech and so on
- Prior to Kinzon Capital, Mr. Deng was engaged in investment and strategic management in Fortune Venture Capital and Leagsoft Technology respectively. He also founded an AI technology company. He has rich investment and company management experience in the field of science and technology.
- Mr. Deng holds BA from the University of Science and Technology of China and MA in Finance from Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Ms. Zong has over 10 years' experience across multiple industries.She excelled at identifying and providing advisory services to board members, C-suite leaders and other executives to reshape their organizations'' sales distribution channels, marketing capabilities, M&A, R&D organizations and HR functions. She was also actively involved in talent consulting projects for portfolio companies under private equity and venture capital firms.
- Previously，she was the senior director at Fosun Kinzon Capital. Prior to joining Kinzon Capital, Ms. Zong was the senior talent advisor at Alibaba to drive talent management for M&A activities and key corporate functions. She also worked at Russell Reynolds Associates, a global Executive Search leader, in their Chicago and Beijing offices to provide talent advisory work for MNCs and Chinese enterprises across different industries, such as telecommunications, media, high-tech and internet. Earlier, Ms. Zong worked for Motorola Mobility in the Chicago office, managing global mobile device design projects and partnering with portfolio, product, marketing, sales and software groups.
- Ms. Zong earned her B.S. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Beijing Institute of Technology. She also holds an MBA degree from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from Florida International University.
Senior Financial Manager (Beijing)
- Ms. Li is the senior financial manager at Kinzon Capital responsible for daily financial operations, risk controlling, deal-side supports, portfolio management and other related offering.
- Prior to joining Kinzon Capital, Ms. Li was a finance BP at Didi Chuxing financial and operation department, focusing on helping business operations using professional financial skills. Earlier in her career, Ms. Li worked at the Audit and Assurance Department at PwC Beijing office, offering auditing and especially IPO services for clients among different field in different markets.
- Ms. Li obtained a B.S. degree in Accounting from University of Macau and holds a Master of Science degree in Accounting from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
- Ms. Wang is the General Counsel at Kinzon Capital responsible for all relevant legal and regulatory matters related to the funds under management and portfolio companies.
- Prior to joining Kinzon Capital in 2013, Ms. Wang practiced at two top-tier local law firms for over 5 years, where she focused on mergers and acquisitions, overseas IPOs and fund formation. She has advised several listed companies in their cross-border M&A transactions, which include the acquisition of Tianjin Port (SH.600717) on behalf of Tianjin Port Development (HK. 03382), the acquisition of several coal mines in Shanxi on behalf of Shougang Resources (HK.00639) and a very substantial acquisition on behalf of King Stone Resources (HK.00663). She has also acted as a PRC Legal Advisor to issuers or sponsors in many IPOs, including International Taifeng Holdings (HK.00873) and Huili Resources (HK.01303). Ms. Wang also has extensive experience in fund formation by representing several insurance companies on their investments in funds, as well as advising several fund managers on their fund setup.
- Ms. Wang holds a LL.M. Degree from University of International Business and Economics and a LL.B. Degree from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies. Ms. Wang is a member of the PRC Bar and has been admitted to practice law in the PRC.